Welcome, one and all!

Welcome to a site for my musings and meanderings about the gardening work I do, which currently consists of trying to renovate my Dad's garden after years of neglect.. I will be updating this little niche of the internet as and when I have anything interesting to pass on, so I hope you'll find something here to amuse or entertain you.

Please feel free to comment on anything you wish to, Follow Me if you want, or ask me if I wish to Follow You (Quid Pro Quo, as the saying goes).

Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Back again!

Since I have this squeaky clean blog here, I might as well use it, right?

So, I've started doing some tidying up in our garden - I know it's early, but things are still growing! The lawns are going to need plenty of work - there's moss in them, and weeds, and the lawn hasn't been aerated for years, nor any kind of fertiliser added. I'm going to have to draw up a long list of things to do this year to get it back into shape.

As for the borders, I have no idea what's there! I don't know whether to let it all grow out and see what shows up, or just clear them all and replant ....

No comments:

Post a Comment