Welcome, one and all!

Welcome to a site for my musings and meanderings about the gardening work I do, which currently consists of trying to renovate my Dad's garden after years of neglect.. I will be updating this little niche of the internet as and when I have anything interesting to pass on, so I hope you'll find something here to amuse or entertain you.

Please feel free to comment on anything you wish to, Follow Me if you want, or ask me if I wish to Follow You (Quid Pro Quo, as the saying goes).

Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Replanting the lawn

I've finally gotten started on reseeding the front lawn. Fortunately it's just started raining, so hopefully the new seed will get enough moisture to get a good start at growing. I followed the instructions on the packet, so in a few weeks we'll see if the seed has taken. Supposedly it'll only take a couple of weeks for the grass to start sprouting.

I'll take a few photos soon, so you can see the 'before' and 'after' shots.

Also, a product review or two should be winging its way here soon.

The weedkiller I put down to kill the non-grass plants before reseeding didn't kill all it should have - maybe I needed to soak them more. I'll try again when the weather's dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment