Welcome, one and all!

Welcome to a site for my musings and meanderings about the gardening work I do, which currently consists of trying to renovate my Dad's garden after years of neglect.. I will be updating this little niche of the internet as and when I have anything interesting to pass on, so I hope you'll find something here to amuse or entertain you.

Please feel free to comment on anything you wish to, Follow Me if you want, or ask me if I wish to Follow You (Quid Pro Quo, as the saying goes).

Enjoy your visit!

Thursday 14 April 2011

More lawn management

Yes, I've been at the lawns again.

I tried seeding them a couple of weeks ago, but no luck, so I did it again today. Raked the ground to break up the surface. Seeded it, then watered it in. Hopefully it'll take this time. If it doesn't. I'm going to give up and let Nature take its course.

I've still got to clear up the cuttings from last year - I'll try to get them in the green bin for next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment