Welcome, one and all!

Welcome to a site for my musings and meanderings about the gardening work I do, which currently consists of trying to renovate my Dad's garden after years of neglect.. I will be updating this little niche of the internet as and when I have anything interesting to pass on, so I hope you'll find something here to amuse or entertain you.

Please feel free to comment on anything you wish to, Follow Me if you want, or ask me if I wish to Follow You (Quid Pro Quo, as the saying goes).

Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Still raking moss

Now much of an ad here, I have to say. I've been over the lawns again, raking up the dead moss I missed last time, or that has died since then. There's less and less coming up, so hopefully I'll get it all soon, and I can start getting ready to reseed.

Anyway, I will as usual update the next time I do something, so keep 'em peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment