Welcome, one and all!

Welcome to a site for my musings and meanderings about the gardening work I do, which currently consists of trying to renovate my Dad's garden after years of neglect.. I will be updating this little niche of the internet as and when I have anything interesting to pass on, so I hope you'll find something here to amuse or entertain you.

Please feel free to comment on anything you wish to, Follow Me if you want, or ask me if I wish to Follow You (Quid Pro Quo, as the saying goes).

Enjoy your visit!

Sunday 13 March 2011

Some spraying done

Well, I did some pesticide spraying yesterday - looks like I did it just in time, it's starting to rain. I need to try to get rid of the goose grass and brambles. The latter's not too bad right now - I hit it pretty hard last year, and it's not yet recovered, so if I keep on top of it, I might be able to stop it coming back. The goose grass, however, is going to need constant work - that stuff is pernicious as heck.

Still, the daffodils are out, and a few other flowers are starting to push through. I'm still removing grass from the flowerbeds, and there's a pile of cut branches need disposing of, but they're not a priority right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment